OGOP aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. OGOP is responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
2. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact OGOP within 18 days to arrange collection and return. OGOP is responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
3. If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
4. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to OGOP within 10 days and arrange collection and return. OGOP is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
5. You have a statutory right to a cooling off period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to OGOP within 7 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of OGOP. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
6. If you wish to return Goods to OGOP for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on contact form to make the appropriate arrangements.
7. OGOP reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
a. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods
b. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
8. Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law